Are you a family law firm in Brisbane or somewhere in Australia? If yes, it is critical that you ensure your family lawyer keywords research is one of your very first steps. It would be best if you did this before writing any content. Our clients do this and approve the targeted keywords proposed. If we didn’t do this, we’d be simply guessing and shooting in the dark. We will only get the results for our clients they deserve by involving them in the process.
In this blog post, we will discuss why lawyer keyword research is so important and how family law firms can use it to their advantage.
Key takeaways from this post
- Family lawyer keywords research is an essential tool for family law firms in Australia. It allows them to identify potential clients and understand their specific needs.
- Keyword research helps you target the right people. By tailoring content, firms can stand out from the competition and boost their online visibility.
- SEO strategy reports are important to keyword research.
- Research should identify potential clients looking for family law services in Australia. It will provide an understanding of the language they use when searching.
Family lawyer keyword research is essential for any business but even more crucial for family law firms. You can create optimised content for search engines by researching keywords related to your services. Doing this increases your chances of appearing in the top search engine results pages (SERPs). The legal industry is competitive, and you must aim to stand out to attract new clients.
Moreover, family lawyer keywords can help you identify potential new clients. New clients who are looking for services in your local suburb.
Example Brisbane Keywords:
- Family law firm Brisbane”
- “Divorce lawyer Brisbane”
- “Child custody lawyer Brisbane”
- “Property settlement lawyer Brisbane”
- “Domestic violence lawyer Brisbane”
- “Suburb name” + “family law firm” (e.g. “Ashgrove family law firm”)
- “Suburb name” + “divorce lawyer” (e.g. “Caboolture divorce lawyer”)
- “Suburb name” + “child custody lawyer” (e.g. “Ipswich child custody lawyer”)
- “Suburb name” + “property settlement lawyer” (e.g. “Annerley property settlement lawyer”)
- “Suburb name” + “domestic violence lawyer” (e.g. “Mitchelton domestic violence lawyer”)
By understanding how people search for law services, we can create more relevant content tailored to our client’s needs. Making it easier for potential customers to find law firms online. Increasing the chances of landing new business.
Importance of understanding family lawyer keywords
It’s all well and good to come up with a keyword list. But is there anyone searching for those family lawyer keywords? The search volume for a keyword you think would be right might not be. Various factors can be at play when selecting a keyword to target. A new website might target the low volume at first or long tail keywords. A more established Family lawyer should target these example keywords:
Image: Brisbane Family Lawyer keywords search
What areas of the business should we focus on?
Additionally, keyword research can help you to determine which areas of family law you should focus on. By researching the keywords related to different areas of family law, such as divorce, mediation, and child custody disputes, you can decide which topics are most important. This approach will help your firm target the right people with your content and optimise for the right keywords.
At LawSEO, all of our clients undergo a 36-page SEO strategy report. The report dives deep into every aspect of their businesses; sales, customer avatars, financial goals and SEO. Keyword research is an essential step in our SEO strategy reports. Ultimately, keyword research is a key tool for family law firms in Australia. It is how we grow our clients’ businesses and ensure they stand out from the competition.
These are some SEO strategy report examples we use for our clients:
Image: Client cover SEO strategy report
Image: SEO strategy report table of contents
Image: Sales and marketing section of SEO report.
10 benefits of keyword research?
We don’t need much convincing when you read some of the benefits of keyword research:
- Ability to identify potential clients looking for family law services in Australia.
- Discover the language that people use when searching for family law services.
- Content is optimised for SERPs and tailored to the needs of potential clients.
- Stand out from the competition by targeting the right people with engaging content.
- Determine which areas your law firms should focus on.
- It sets you up to deliver an effective SEO strategy report.
- Boost website visibility by providing valuable insights into what people search for in Google.
- It helps your website rank higher in SERPs, so potential clients can easily find you.
- Comprehend the specific needs of those seeking out family law services.
- You will convert a higher number of clients.
In conclusion, Keyword research is important for long term growth
In conclusion, the importance of keyword research for Australian family law firms must be considered. By understanding the keywords potential clients use, you can create specific content. Content that is tailored to their needs. Thus ensuring your firm stands out from the competition. Keyword research provides insights into what people are searching for. Enabling you to determine which areas of family law your firm should focus on. Ultimately, keyword research is a key tool for family law firms in Australia and can be used to boost website visibility, convert more clients, and set your firm up for success.
What type of keywords do you target for your family law firm? Let me know in the comments!